THURSDAY, May 21, 2020
11:00 – 11:45 A.M.
Our world closed down suddenly, and now everyone is eager to get back to work. However, you cannot expect that things will simply resume where you left off. Businesses will face substantial hurdles as they come back, so you must be prepared to figure out what you need to do to re-imagine your business in this new environment.
We will discuss the status of state and local efforts to re-open the economy, what steps businesses need to take and what decisions they need to make.
Join Laddey Clark & Ryan Business Law Attorneys – Practice Leader Angelo J. Bolcato, Esq. and Shan H. Kadkoy, Esq. – and Bruce Levitt, Esq. of Levitt & Slafkes, a firm that concentrates on bankruptcy, debtor/creditor rights, foreclosure defense and bankruptcy litigation, for a free 45-minute program in which they will help you understand how your business will need to be different when it re-opens.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
Key topics will include:
- How will your business be different when you re-open?
- PPP Update
- Changes to the Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program
- Preparing for the Possibility of Another Shutdown
- Identifying and managing debt
- Being strategic with payments
- Communicating with creditors
- Deciding if – and how – the business can survive
- Understanding bankruptcy options
Click here to register.
Register in advance for this meeting. Space is limited.