Here is a list of bankruptcy questions we frequently answer at Levitt & Slafkes, P.C. Click on the links for more information.
- Why do I need a lawyer?
- Which debts are discharged in bankruptcy?
- How can I save my house?
- How can I save my car?
- What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13?
- Can I discharge student loan debt?
- What are the benefits of bankruptcy?
- Can I buy property after filing bankruptcy?
Do You Have Other Questions? Contact Us For Answers.
At Levitt & Slafkes, P.C., we have more than 30 years of experience helping New Jersey residents get out from under the mountains of debt they have accumulated. Our lawyers find the best solution to your financial problems and are with you during every step of the process.
How To Contact Us
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.